- 1 Dhan Foundation
- 1.1 Raghini
- 2 IIT Alumni
- 2.1 Abilash Kondai
- 2.2 Anagha Ramanujam
- 2.3 Anand Pillai
- 2.4 Anand Charity
- 2.5 Ashok Kalbag
- 2.6 Awanish Tiwari
- 2.7 B Santhanam
- 2.8 Esmail Olia
- 2.9 G R Srinivasan
- 2.10 G S K Chaitanya
- 2.11 Harish Seth
- 2.12 Kannan VS
- 2.13 Jayan Raghavan
- 2.14 Jayaraman Balasubramanian
- 2.15 John Kuriyan
- 2.16 Kadayam Viswanathan
- 2.17 Karthik Ganesan
- 2.18 Kesava Rao K
- 2.19 Mohana Krishnan
- 2.20 M G Parameshwaran
- 2.21 Mahesh Swaminathan
- 2.22 Mukundan C V
- 2.23 Nisheeth Srivastava
- 2.24 Pranesh Rao
- 2.25 R Ramaswami
- 2.26 Raj Varadarajan
- 2.27 Rajeev Pany
- 2.28 Rajendra Kondepati
- 2.29 Rajesh Rao
- 2.30 Ram Krishnan
- 2.31 Ramalinga Reddy Maruri
- 2.32 Ramamohan Chalikonda
- 2.33 Ramchand
- 2.34 Ramnath S Mani
- 2.35 Ravi Kuppala
- 2.36 S.Pushpavanam
- 2.37 Satish and Rohini Joshi
- 2.38 Shaji Chempath
- 2.39 Shiwam Sinha
- 2.40 Siddhartha Chinthapally
- 2.41 Srinivas & Sarita
- 2.42 Srinivas Chakravarthy
- 2.43 Suraj Marpak
- 2.44 Vijaya Krishnan
- 2.45 Vasudevan Cheranellore
- 2.46 Vivekananda Vedula
- 2.47 Y Chandru
If your picture, bio, contact details are missing, please send them to email@example.com
Centre for Facilitating Philanthropy
18, Pillaiyar Koil Street
S S Colony, Madurai 625 010
Tel 91 452 2610794,
Fax 91 453 2602247
Mob 94430 78087
Represented by Anil Kumar Goteti
Our Mission: Anand Charity aims to identify and provide need based financial support to organizations involved with health care, primary education and disaster management in India. As the name implies, Anand Charity will infuse joy and happiness into the lives of individuals and communities by eradicating poverty and other social challenges.
Physical Address: 730 Teatree Ct., San Jose, CA 95128. Phone: 408-916-5781/408-386-7368
Bios of the board members can be found at http://www.anandcharity.org/board.html
Our Logo: http://www.anandcharity.org/images/logo.jpg
Lora, 6, Silver Sands, Juhu Tara, MUMBAI 400 049
Phone No. : +91 93 22 22 7067, (R) 2660 9656
Vigyan Ashram, Pabal, Dist. Pune - 412403, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA.
Phone No. : +91 2138 292326 / +91 93 22 22 7067
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Vigyan Ashram was started in 1983 by Dr.S.S.Kalbag to take science culture to the rural areas. ‘Vigyan' – science was his religion & ‘Ashram' to represent a value system based on simple living and high thinking.
- The prime objective was “Rural Development through Education & Education through Development”
- The main tenets on which Vigyan Ashram is based are:
- Learning by Doing
- Earn while you learn
- Multi-skill training
- Community Service
- Rural Technology (IBT Course) recognized as a subject by Maharashtra SSC Board since 1985, by National Institute of Open Schooling since 1999.
- The entire campus, including all structures such as housing units, workshops, common kitchen/dinning hall, sheds, were developed and built by the inmates.
- Some of the technologies developed are Earth Resistivity Meter (ERM) for water prospecting, MechBull (mini-tractor), Pabal Dome for low cost structures which can withstand cyclones & earthquakes, pedal generators, LED lighting, Reality Learning Engine (RLE) software for making interactive lessons.
- Basic Rural Technology course covers Home & Health; Agriculture - including animal husbandry & poultry; Mechanics, Materials, Energy & Environment.
- IBT Programme being introduced in over 100 schools in 2008.
- Ashok Kalbag was born in Pune but educated and brought up mainly in Mumbai. Graduated from IITB in 1974 with a BTech in Mechanical Engg.
- Joined Godrej & Boyce and has worked in design and process development.
- General Manager (Ops) with Mechelonic Engineers designing & manufacturing in Resistance Welding for over 22 years. Introduced several new methodologies and systems, including India's first wholly indigenous Rail Flash Butt Welder.
- Closely associated with Vigyan Ashram since inception and presently on the Programme Advisory Committee.
- Since February 2008 is Secretary General of PanIIT Alumni India.
Chairman – PanIIT-2008
President – Flat Glass, South Asia
Saint-Gobain Vitrage, France
Saint-Gobain Glass India
G R Srinivasan
G S K Chaitanya
IIT : Madras
Year of graduation : 2005
Branch : Civil Engg (Dual Degree – Infrastructure)
Hostel : Alakananda Nickname : Guitar
Contact details : Ph: 99855 55447 Res: 040 – 2756 2728 # 202, Sai Prashant Residency,
3-4-526/8, St No 10, Lingampally, Opp Bank of Baroda, Barkatpura, Hyderabad – 27
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- I'm working as a Manager with CRISIL Infrastructure Advisory, which is a division of the rating company, CRISIL Ltd. We provide consultancy/advisory services to companies (private as well as govt. agencies) for infrastructure projects across all sectors (urban transport, water, ports, airports, tourism, fuel, power, gas, etc.). Services include demand estimation, risk assessment, bidding strategies, policy formulation, etc.
- I've been working with CRISIL for the last one year. Before joining CRISIL, I worked in the Road sector (highway construction) for two years.
- I enjoy traveling and photography. I have traveled extensively across India.
- I speak/read/write many languages – Marathi, English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and French.
I work as a Marketing manager in an Engineering Design Firm
Contact Details House No:298, Gulmohar Park Serilingampally, Hyderabad - 500019
Phone No : +91-9963133395
Email : email@example.com
1987 B.Tech (Electrical Engineering), IIT Madras.
1989 MBA (Systems and Finance), IIM Calcutta.
Currently work in Silicon Valley, California.
Contact information :
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
4999 Williams Road, San Jose, CA 95129.
Phone : 408 446 4532.
My name is K.S. Viswanathan (1992 BTech NA, IITM) - I am presently working on a Construction Project for Sabah Shell Berhad in Malaysia. My career so far has been in the Oil & Gas industry, starting off as a Design Engineer in the US, and now as a Construction Engineer, after a brief stint in India a few years ago with Cairn Energy. I eagerly wish to be a part of a team that Inspires, Innovates and Transforms India / Indians.
4, Jalan Ponderosa, 1/1 Taman Ponderosa
81100 Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
Kesava Rao K
Date of birth: 12 April 1956
1977 B.Tech (chemical engg), IIT Madras
1979 M.S. (chemical engg), University of Houston
1982 Ph.D. (chemical engg), University of Houston
Faculty member in the Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore since December 1983.
Research areas: flow of granular materials, defluoridation of drinking water
Email : email@example.com
M G Parameshwaran
Mukundan C V
(1975 B.Tech. Aero. Engg.,IITM) (1977 M.Tech. Aero Engg.,IITM)
Address: 67, 3rd Main, Amar Jyothi Layout, R.T.Nagar,
Bangalore - 560032 Cell: 98800 05892
Bio: I work as Head of the Quality Management team implementing processes at Aris Global Software, located in Bangalore.
New 8, North Mada Street,
Srinagar Colony, Saidapet, Chennai – 600015
Res – (044) 22200094,
Work – 044 2257 5477
Mobile – 93810 31380
E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
B.Sc. Physics – Madras Christian College, Tambaram
B. Tech – Mechanical Engineering, IIT, Madras
MBA – Finance, University of California, Berkeley
- Involved in alumni activities from 1980 onwards
- Currently Chairing the participation effort for paniit 2008 conference
- Member in the Rural Transformation track .
- Active scout in school days.
- Senior under officer in National Cadet Corps
- Involved in community service (Director of Community Service) in the Rotary Club of Madras Central during which we
- Adopted a slum in Chennai and provided computer education from 1992 for the underprivileged
- Organised an artificial limb camp
- Revitalised the Margaret Sydney Hospital project by opening a satellite clinic to treat local villagers
- Member of the social service NGO Makkal Shakti Ekkam
- Registered as P.E. (Professional Engineer) California
- Member of American Mensa Society (society for the top 2% scorers in IQ test)
Hyderabad, India 9963299918
1992 grad from IITM.
Work in enterprise applications area with current focus on healthcare. Most of professional life in the US, currently in India.
High degree of interest in developmental economics, rural development, etc.
Flat No.101, Tirumala Palace, Opp. Venkateswara Swamy Temple,
Brindavan Gardens, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522 004
Phone: +91-99 89 123 256
Email : email@example.com
Have done my dual degree in Chemical Engineering, IIT Madras batch of 2006. Currently, I am working with ITC as a Business Development Manager. Amongst my activities at the institute, I was a system administrator for my department for 2 years. I was also a member of the informal Institute Think Tank launched by the Dean, Students. Regarding my interests, the rate at which I buy books (non-fiction) is much higher than the rate at which I read them..!!!!
IITM 1967 B.Tech (Mech) graduate
Narmada Hostel - 1962-67
[at that time, B.Tech was a 5-year course, I did not fail one year]
Mobile in India only when I am in India : 94444-13260
He lives in Minnesota USA. Visits India and the Campus quite often.
Worked as a Consultant in the field of Logistics in USA for over 25 years. Now after his retirement, he works in India's villages, focussing on Water, Livelihood, Health , Alternate Energy and other related issues.
Many IIT alumni are working / helping Ram to create the Community Center in the region of Vilathikulam in the district of Tuticorin in Tamil Nadu. Click here for more info. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0nGHmD8yw0
Ram is volunteering as a Track Chair for the session on "Rural Transformation" at this upcoming PanIIT 2008 Annual Conference taking place on Dec 19-21,2008 at the IITM Campus. More info on the track at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-2xe0lZVws
Don't forget to register for the Conference at www.paniit2008.org
Ramalinga Reddy Maruri
1968 batch M.Sc (Phy) and 1972 Ph.D (Phy).
Currently with CMC Ltd., and in Muscat
My contact nos are: +968 9537 2010 (mobile)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramnath S Mani
My contact details: 9885722863.
Professor Chemical Engineering Department
Head Sophisticated Analytical Instrument Facility
I.I.T Madras, 600036
Satish and Rohini Joshi
1/48 Kuppam Beach Road,
near kotivakkam bus stand,
BTech CSE 2003, Mandakini Hostel.
Currently working in Hyderbad.
#236, C Block, Majestic Mansion,
Shamlal Buildings, Begumpet
Hyderabad - 500 016
Phone: 99592 23299
Srinivas & Sarita
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
M.S. (1986) IIT M
Over 20 years of IT Industry background and Director of Systech Solutions, Inc (Stamford, CT based company founded in 1995) specializing in full life cycle custom software development services serving the NY metro area. I have extensive experience designing web and ecommerce based enterprise applications, database design and management systems in manufacturing, banking, financial, re-insurance, human resources and computer industry sectors. Areas of specialization include work with Application Servers, Database design, Business Process Workflows, Rich Internet Applications, Real Time Market Data, Distributed Systems, XML, SOA and Web services.
N-501 Sriram Samruddhi Apts.
Vivek got his B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from IIT-Madras in 1996 and subsequently a Ph.D. in Computer Engineering from the University of Texas at Austin. He is currently a technologist at Intel-India and has a keen interest in socially relevant projects that can benefit for technological advancements. He founded the chapter of AID (Association for India's Development) in Austin and had been an active member of it until 2001.